Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: What tuning program for MS?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4774&mesg_id=4780
4780, RE: What tuning program for MS?
Posted by 740 turbo brick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by VelocitaPaola
Originally posted by 740 turbo brick Do you know what version will come with my ECU? I assume the most recent? I have both tuner studios and megatune on my laptop now. I must admit I like the gauge layout of megatune more, but I guess Ill see when I get the ECU wired in. Also, will I have to install new intake and coolant temp sensors or can I just use the stock ones since I will be removing the stock ECU completely?
I'm not sure where you got your ECU from, but MS2/Extra 2.1.0d is the latest stable release of the MS2/Extra firmware. The gauge layout in TunerStudioMS is completely customizable. Take some time to experiment with it; you can make it look just like MegaTune. You won't have to install new sensors if you're removing the stock PCM. MS-II ECU's can read the stock sensor directly, without modification.

I ordered it from Symtech labs, of course!;-) I ordered it on the 14th with the stepper motor control option.
I generated this page in 0.0087509155273438 seconds, executing 6 queries.