Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectwhere can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4439
4439, where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by Cyexmaster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Well I decided I will go for the msns, but don't know where I should buy it. I do want one that is ready to be installed; don't want to be modding anything to make it work. I will use it with the stock ecu at first but will go to full stand alone when I get some experience with it. I know there's symtech, diyautotune, etc.. but would really like your opinion on this as to where I could buy and what are the beast deals. thanxs in advanced...
4440, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by 1slw97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Cyexmaster
Well I decided I will go for the msns, but don't know where I should buy it. I do want one that is ready to be installed; don't want to be modding anything to make it work. I will use it with the stock ecu at first but will go to full stand alone when I get some experience with it. I know there's symtech, diyautotune, etc.. but would really like your opinion on this as to where I could buy and what are the beast deals. thanxs in advanced...

just go with Symtech. Fast shipping and customer service is great.
and every you need is in this kit.http://www.symtechlabs.com/catalog/megasquirt-ems-kit-420a-p-57.html?osCsid=6bcfc67ff1ea5f1e151712a0187958dc

4441, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know there's symtech, diyautotune, etc..

You already listed the top two right there. Go with one.
4442, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm partial to symtech. Paul is extremely reputable and knowledgeable.
4443, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Thanxs for the fast replies, but I am kinda confused about DIYAUTOTUNE are there kits already modded to work with the 420a or do I have to do that my self?

I just want to not be having to mod de ms for it to work, and just want the std things I will want to have the launch control option too. And in the near future the boost control feature. Regarding that, how does that controll the boost? with speed, or how? thanxs!
4444, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
blah bla

Woohooo

4445, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
That's really helpful! thanxs!
4446, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by VelocitaPaola, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanxs for the fast replies, but I am kinda confused about DIYAUTOTUNE are there kits already modded to work with the 420a or do I have to do that my self? I just want to not be having to mod de ms for it to work, and just want the std things I will want to have the launch control option too. And in the near future the boost control feature. Regarding that, how does that controll the boost? with speed, or how? thanxs!

DIYAutotune is a really great company, and I'm sure Jerry or Matt would walk you through the process, but their off-the-shelf ECU's are not configured for the 420A. Their ECU's are configured for a basic hall/opto input and a single coil output.
4447, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
OK, that´s what I was thinking. So symtech´s are already modde for the 420a , do they offer boost control and launch? I know you have been working on a PnP harness how much time will that take to hit the market?
Cuz I´m reallly intrested...
4448, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by VelocitaPaola, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't want to turn this thread into an advertisement, so feel free to email us (sales@symtechlabs.com) with any questions you might have. Thanks!
4449, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
I'm partial to symtech. Paul is extremely reputable and knowledgeable.

How come you dont buy your kits from him then?

http://2gnt.com/index.php?d=MSnS%20INSTALL%20(parts/wiring%20only!)
4450, RE: where can I find a good deal on a MsNs ?
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
How come you dont buy your kits from him then?

Lol, I bought my kits from an individual I trust. There are few that I trust but those that I do I would highly recommend. Unfortunately, some of those people decide that they don't want to sell anymore (as has been brought to my attention). Which is fine by me.

NOW, if they were so inclined to sell kits again, I would highly recommend those individuals, as well (as I have whole heartedly in the past).

So, do you have any information on that?

I generated this page in 0.011520147323608 seconds, executing 7 queries.