Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4419
4419, ENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
Posted by RASEC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hello, Well i connect my ecu after 9 months and i got 44 code (second air induction).i can't erase this code because eclipse dosn't have secondary air any more. so, also i'm having problems starting the car the code is for the secondary ingnition coil. i perform alldata troble shoting and the ecu is bad. Is possible that this code of the secondary air interfer or cut the work of the engine to activate the asd relay?. becasue i found that the asd relay only clicks when i connect the ecu, after few mnts it won click again. But if i play with the harness of the ecu connect and disconnect it clicks as all time. So, my concern is if i took the ecu to the dealership to reprogram the ecu it will work again normaly or i need to replace the ecu.

thank you.
4420, RE: ENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
Posted by 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what year ecu is it? auto or manual?
4421, RE: ENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Troll the Classifieds - you can usually find a used ECU there for a good price.
4422, RE: ENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
if he ever responds this lifetime, that was the effort of my reply. I have a couple ecu's sitting.. 4 sale.. there are also a couple 95 ecus for sale now
4423, RE: ENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Its MODULE, not fucking Mudule. Jesus, people cannot even spell these days, this world is fucked.
4427, RE: ENGINE CONTROL MUDULE PROBLEMS.
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Its MODULE, not fucking Mudule. Jesus, people cannot even spell these days, this world is fucked.

LOLLLLLL
I generated this page in 0.010630130767822 seconds, executing 7 queries.