Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectset date for MSnS pNp
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4067
4067, set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by twinvenges, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ive been reading about MSnS pNp and was wondering when it would be out, i see alot of chat about it on dsm tuners, and they were sayin it was about to come out in feb /march 08, but i haven't seen it yet. ne 1 have any info.

needless to say ill prolly dump my portfueler.

thanx guys.
4069, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by twinvenges
ive been reading about MSnS pNp and was wondering when it would be out, i see alot of chat about it on dsm tuners, and they were sayin it was about to come out in feb /march 08, but i haven't seen it yet. ne 1 have any info. needless to say ill prolly dump my portfueler. thanx guys.

yeah, i have seen a lot of talk about it too but nothing about when its coming out for sure...
4079, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by rstare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, I hear that it is closer then ever and there finished testing on N/A applications and are testing the prototype on a turbo'd application.
Slippi84, from dsmtuners revealed this yesterday.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/420a-bolt-tech/309041-pnp-msns-here.html#post151617987

SymtechLabs -> 09-21-08, SymTech Labs has successfully completed the alpha testing stages for PnP 420A Megasquirt! Final testing is still needed to ensure proper functionality of features under all conditions. Stay tuned for announcements regarding final release dates and related news.
4080, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you guys wanted it so bad i told you to contact one of the guys on the Neon board.....they did this 3 years ago.
4081, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by SilvrEclips, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont see why its such a big deal. The installation really is not that hard. The worst part is installing the 2 sensors which you have to do anyways. The wiring is pretty easy.
4082, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by 96TurboGS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo TalonIf you guys wanted it so bad i told you to contact one of the guys on the Neon board.....they did this 3 years ago.

Wow, they have? i need to start reading there fourms more. Will you be making these pnp's also terry?

Originally posted by SilvrEclipsI dont see why its such a big deal. The installation really is not that hard. The worst part is installing the 2 sensors which you have to do anyways. The wiring is pretty easy.

I did my first post on that thread :), looks pretty stout. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
4083, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by BoostedEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
If you guys wanted it so bad i told you to contact one of the guys on the Neon board.....they did this 3 years ago.

Yeah I talked to the guy about a half year ago b/c I was interested in a pnp megasquirt system and this is what he told me:

well you would have to buy the megasquirt first, I reccomend to everyone i talk with to get the super420a from rs-autosport.net. then I would need the megasquirt the megasquirt wiring harness and a extra eclipse pcm. I probably could do some modification to the megasquirt to get it to read the stock sensors. I would charge roughly $250 if you provide everything...if not then i would have to charge for the cost of the megasquirt $400.00 and megasquirt harness $55.00 and a extra fee of $50.00 for any extra parts i would need to buy plus the $250.00. So it would come out to like 755 and come change.

The guy definately knows what he is doing and there is a huge write up on neons.org about his process of building, testing, and end results of his pnp megasquirt.
4084, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I proly wont be offering anything like this. I could do it but whoever wants it will need to source out an ECU and gut it ahead of time. Someone tried to get me to make one about a year ago and when they were told they needed to get an ECU and gut it....they bailed on the idea.
4088, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i could see you making a living out of that terry. i'd like to see that happen. I'm sure it'd run flawless w/ ur knowledge
4090, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
i could see you making a living out of that terry. i'd like to see that happen. I'm sure it'd run flawless w/ ur knowledge

I'm so excited to be able to use this picture again... It's been a long time. Driggs knows.

4089, RE: set date for MSnS pNp
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
I proly wont be offering anything like this. I could do it but whoever wants it will need to source out an ECU and gut it ahead of time. Someone tried to get me to make one about a year ago and when they were told they needed to get an ECU and gut it....they bailed on the idea.

Thats a big problem that I see with the pnp..is getting another stock ecu to gut out.
I generated this page in 0.012814998626709 seconds, executing 7 queries.