Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Update #2
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=3490&mesg_id=3575
3575, RE: Update #2
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DirtMegirt
X, I tried the above input mod, with the ms2 chip, as it is pictured with no luck. I still have my v3 board, so I may try the different resistor and cap as you explained. What I ended up doing was getting a v2.2 board, did the 420a mod, and got it running with the ms1 chip. Then I swapped in the ms2 chip, downloaded the latest beta(18, I believe) and it works as it should. I put the ms1 chip in the v3 board and that runs fuel fine. I think I may stick with the v2.2 due to all the issues, however I may try your suggestions to see if they work. Corbin, I have the db37 cable from diyautotune and it has a shielded #24 wire, so I have the that part covered, however I never tried grounding straight to the batt. Thanks for all the input from everyone.

If you could try it out on your V3 board, that would be great..Just be sure to just tap into the crank signal from the stock ECU, as this will replicate most user's installs. The crank input diagrams are slightly different from the 2.2 to V3 boards, so my suggestions will more closely match it, and also provide more noise immunity.
I generated this page in 0.010277032852173 seconds, executing 6 queries.