Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectMSnS VE table and graph...what do you think...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=3440&mesg_id=3440
3440, MSnS VE table and graph...what do you think...
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I got some tuning done and I thought I would post this just to get you guys opinions on it and so some people would have a map in the future for a BASE just to get it roughly started on stock injectors. NOBODY should just plug the values in and expect it to run good because every car is different and I still have some stuff to tune. Let me know what you guys think though. Mods on the engine are 8.8 compression wisecos .020, eagle rods, +1mm PEP oversized stainless valves, pt rockers and lifters, crower titainium retainers, crower springs, crane 12 cams, fidanza cam sprockets(no adjustment, zero'd out), 3 angle vale job, mild port, aem v2 intake, ebay 4-1 header downpipe, OEM cat(I know ), tsudo 2.5" catback and I think thats all that would affect it. It seems to just quit pulling at 5g. When the stock ecu was in control it would get pig rich but now I tuned it to be a little rich and it still just doesnt pull. If it doesnt fix it when I go spark I may have a problem.

I generated this page in 0.0085039138793945 seconds, executing 6 queries.