Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectInteresting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=321
321, Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by siueclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
SSIA
327, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by WIDECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Not everybody running an ems is turbo
328, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
90% of the threads in here deal with the megasquirt. it would be funny to see someone run a ms on a nt.
330, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by siueclipse
90% of the threads in here deal with the megasquirt. it would be funny to see someone run a ms on a nt.

Megasquirt goes in about 3 weeks before my turbo. I guess I'd qualify. There are also a lot of N/A people with an SAFC.

We did debate where it would go though. We think eventually it will get enough traffic to where it will have it's own forum. Nothing is set in stone yet.
333, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Originally posted by siueclipse 90% of the threads in here deal with the megasquirt. it would be funny to see someone run a ms on a nt.
Megasquirt goes in about 3 weeks before my turbo. I guess I'd qualify. There are also a lot of N/A people with an SAFC. We did debate where it would go though. We think eventually it will get enough traffic to where it will have it's own forum. Nothing is set in stone yet.

cool
337, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by MrSlick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just discovered this sub forum :)

I think its a good idea, and this is a good place for it.
A lot of EMS posts aren't just turbo related... ;)

Lee.
338, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah I have a feeling this may become it's own forum in the Technical conference eventually, just trying this out for now..I kept seeing MS posts all scattered about, and thought that having all of this great info at one spot would be ideal, since it's becoming so popular and so many questions are starting to pop up. I searched for as many older posts as I could find that should go in here, so if anyone comes by other ones, just let me or the mods know.
342, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by BOOSTED ECLIPSE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like the idea of having this sub forum. :thumbsup

345, RE: Interesting. I thought this type of forum would be in the Turbo section.
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You could have it as a link in both forums. what's the matter with having two doors to one subforum? u guys are picky

hmmm... a MS on a NT, interesting idea...
I generated this page in 0.0098068714141846 seconds, executing 7 queries.