Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Start wondering about V3.0 wiring changes needed.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=3144&mesg_id=3162
3162, RE: Start wondering about V3.0 wiring changes needed.
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by XtremeRS
Yes, I HIGHLY suggest for anyone wanting to try out the MS2, to read, read, and read up on it first. There are MANY layout and tuning changes from MS1 EXtra, and it is a learning curve. I'll try and help out with what i can, but i cant take the place of you guys doing your homework and learning what's already been documented and written up. Go to megasquirt.info, and read any link you can find about MS2.

Just a step ahead of ya here. I've printed out just about everything from the MS2 manual. It's my new "bible" for now. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up enough quickly to start testing it out as well, but I'm still aways away from installing and setting up configurations etc...in other words I still need to build the fuel system and get the MS2 card!

Originally I was just going to stick with MS1, but I figured/realized, if I'm going to learn it, I might as well pick up on whats the latest and greatest...the more guys we have here working with the MS2 will help pave the way for others to dive in as well.
I generated this page in 0.010327816009521 seconds, executing 6 queries.