Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: ATTN: MrSlick Megasquirt question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=272&mesg_id=277
277, RE: ATTN: MrSlick Megasquirt question
Posted by Keith2172, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
OK, More questions, I have been reading the manual A LOT (Im on my third time through taking notes) and I wanted to know a couple things. Dont worry, more questions will come. Here goes:

1) Are you using GM sensors or stock sensor? If stock, where did you get the EasyTherm files?

2) What did you do with the stcok injector harness? Did you get any CEL's? Did yoou have to wire in any resistors?

3) What sensor did you use for IAT? Since you're turbo Im assuming you went to an open cage sensor. Did you leave the stock one tied into the stcok ECU?

4) A little off topic, how did you run the fuel regulator? Can you tap into the back of the fuel rail with an AN fitting, or did you have to go off of some sort of pressure port?

Alright, thats all for now. Thanks in advance, I know it's a lot of questions but I want to go in with as much knowledge as possible. I hope to have the MegaSquirt put together and on the car in a month and I'll be running it NA for a while to learn to tune it more and to see how much it will do for a non boosted engine. OK, back to work.
I generated this page in 0.0088779926300049 seconds, executing 6 queries.