Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Megasquirt - What it can do...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=236&mesg_id=238
238, RE: Megasquirt - What it can do...
Posted by MrSlick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dougie2
I want to be the first to thank you for these great developements and contributions to the 420A community. This is some of the coolest shit to happen in a long-ass time. This means that we'll finally be able to make some BIG power with the 420A. The ignition control, 3-bar MAP sensor, and 12x12 tables are very important to me. As soon as these are fully operational I'm sold on it. Actually, I'm very interested in helping test these new components. I have extensive modifications and may be able to contribute in some way. Let me know what you currently have available for sale. Great job! :thumbsup

Thanks for the vote of confidence dougie.

The ignition control and 12x12 tables will be here very soon, and probably before the 3 bar map sensor... partly because I dont have a 3 bar map to test with yet... I need to get one.

As far as how you can help, let me know what you have in mind...
Also, my stocks are low right now, and parts are being ordered.
I may have 1 or 2 MS units that are not spoken for... but they will go very quickly. After that it will be first come first served on the new batch coming...
I generated this page in 0.014430999755859 seconds, executing 6 queries.