Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectE-manage Ultimate up and running
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=1801
1801, E-manage Ultimate up and running
Posted by Slushbox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey all, after a lenghtly install and a few smacks to the forehead...doah! the eclipse is once again alive and running like stock with the base settings at zero, wooohooo. As for all the options for data logging and tuning, we are unfortunatly stuck with a select few. But all the important ones work quit well. As for the real time data logging, it's FAST. Changes take effect almost instantly. The EMU engine editor is needed to get the E-manage Ult. running properly on our cars. I used the 4g63 setting, with the SD-PR2 setting (sound a little similar to the Blue?) to get the car to idle and run at factory levels. My LC-1 shows all is well, now if I can only get used to reading the logs in Km/h. Thanks for all the great posts regarding the Blue, w/o them the Ultimate would be used as a paper weight.

1886, RE: E-manage Ultimate up and running
Posted by R34Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
congrats mines still MIA, I need some help from you check your pms. The shop doing mine has screwed the car over hard.
-----------------------------------
97 RS-T, STAR Stage 2, HAHN FMIC, Decah Lambo Doors, 19" Axis Hiros, Built 420a
-----------------------------------
I generated this page in 0.0097038745880127 seconds, executing 7 queries.