Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Electromotive TEC 3
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=1538&mesg_id=1556
1556, RE: Electromotive TEC 3
Posted by DeanoD, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just got off the phone with Unorthodox(Joe in Tech and Nick in Sales). They said the only difference between the neon pulley(street or race)is the grooving for the belts.

They were not aware that Electromotive recommended their crank pulley for the application on the neon 95-99 crank trigger package. They said that the pickups must use the existing mounting holes used for their two piece setup.

I went ahead and ordered the street pulley, because I definately want AC/steering. I am going to give feedback to Electromotive about the use of the mitsu pulley instead of the neon pulley for our application. The rest of the package should work just fine as it is made to fit the 420A neon. I am also going to update Nick and Joe at Unorthodox about the fitment. Nick is actually calling Electromotive today to get more information on how they use their pulley.

If had to have brackets welded to the AFX, I would do that, but this will be a much easier bolt on application.
I generated this page in 0.0094330310821533 seconds, executing 6 queries.