Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Who uses the Megasquirt?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=1314&mesg_id=1676
1676, RE: Who uses the Megasquirt?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Meh.

I have MS, but still haven't installed it. I know. I know. WTF.

Other things have come up. I even had the harness made, installed, and ran. All I needed to do was connect to the sensors and injectors and I was ready to play, but I just got sidetracked.

There is no other way I would want to go, but I'm very apprehensive about the unit I have. Add to that how quickly everyone who is using MSnS around here has advanced along with the product itself, I almost wonder if I shouldn't just toss what I have and start with a new kit. Like Matt said, the Devil's in the details. I don't have a great deal of confidence in the assembly of mine, especially when it comes to the MAP sensor on this thing (some kind of upgrade and I'm staying NA).

I really need to do more research on this subject. I just don't feel comfortable playing with it just yet. :shrug One of these days, I'll just say "Fuck it" and install the damn thing. As much as I want to find a base map that won't require fucking with all the details, I might just start from scratch and follow the instructions on the MS site.

Meh.
I generated this page in 0.0073001384735107 seconds, executing 6 queries.