Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Issue with Standalone MSnS & MSD dis2
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5571&mesg_id=5596
5596, RE: Issue with Standalone MSnS & MSD dis2
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Latest update:

Got ecu back from Symtech Labs, was told it had two bad transistors in the LED circuits. Had them replace those and add internal igniters. Got it back, set it up for my car, and have no cranking RPM. I could have swore I did before I sent it out but I could be wrong. I have tried 3 new sensors from Advanced auto parts with no luck. I have check resistance from the crank sensor connector to the ecu connector with .4 ohms on both power circuit and signal circuit so the circuits are all ok. I can unhook the crank sensor connector and put a low beam headlight bulb between the power supply terminal 1 and ground terminal 2 and while cranking, it lights the bulb bright so power and ground is great. I even took the 9v power out of the loop to the connector and put 12v to it for power and still nothing. Is there something I am overlooking or missing here? Unless I have three bum sensors from the parts store I would imagine this is another/still an ecu issue. I dont know what else to do.

Let me verify as well, if your looking into the terminals at the crank sensor, terminal 1 should be power, terminal 2 is ground and terminal 3 is signal correct?
I generated this page in 0.0075838565826416 seconds, executing 6 queries.