Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectCar died and error 12, 11, and 31
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=5341&mesg_id=5341
5341, Car died and error 12, 11, and 31
Posted by MooseKnuckle, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was on the highway and my car died on me. I did a key dance test and got the errors 12,11,31.

I went to How To: Decipher Your Cars Key Dance Codes - ASEClub and found the codes:
12- Direct batter input to PCM was disconnected within the last 50 key-on cycles Check Battery connections / Informative Code
11- No crankshaft reference at PCM Check connector at PCM / Check crankshaft position sensor
11- Timing belt skipped 1 tooth or more Check timing belt / Check crankshaft sensor and camshaft position sensor / Check PCM connector
11- Intermittent loss of camshaft position or crankshaft position Crankshaft position sensor and camshaft position sensor connector
31- EVAP solenoid circuit Harness and connector / EVAP solenoid
31- Evaporatice purge flow monitor failure (M/T) Evaporative purge solenoid / Clogged purge line / Vacuum hose / Evaporative emission canister clogged

Any idea what I should do and start fixing? There was no smoke or weird smells/noises, the check engine light started flashing and the car immediately died. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
I generated this page in 0.0076470375061035 seconds, executing 6 queries.