Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Close but still no cigar
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=4611&mesg_id=4621
4621, RE: Close but still no cigar
Posted by Warmage12, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks, i will.

I'll read up on that section some more. Lots to read. I checked my wiring harness again just to be sure. Everything checks out.

Which wire on our stock o2 do you tap into? I thought of doing this anyway as a reference to see if i was getting any fuel at all. Can i use the stock o2 or do i need to buy a seperate narrowband? Cause if that's the case i'll just drop this till i can get a wideband.

I wanted to ask too, is there a gauge in Megatune that can be used as a reference as to wether megatune is communicating or firing the injectors? Like when the megasquirt ECU is recieving a tach signal the Engine Rpm gauge reads in the Megatune screen, if not its not getting a signal the gauge just stays red. If there isn't a way to reference it using megatune the only alternatives i could think of is:

a) Pulling the fuel rail from the intake mani and see if the injectors are firing physically (not what i want to do for obvious reasons)
b) just check the plugs for fuel ever so often. (annoying and inconclusive)
c) wideband (expensive and not what i had in mind)

Thanks for the help. Please keep it coming. I really wanna get this running. :)
I generated this page in 0.012149095535278 seconds, executing 6 queries.