Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: MS v2.2 circuit question
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=3854&mesg_id=3876
3876, RE: MS v2.2 circuit question
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SilvrEclips
Ok guys thanks for all the help. I went back through the MS assembly guide and the 420a mods and the board seemed to be fine all except for that D18 wire BS. Anyways made the wiring harness and powered up MS. Hooked the computer up to it and tried to open Megatune 2.25 and got this error. ** Controller code version does not match signature in Megasqurit-I.ini Expected "0x14" Recieved "" (from controller) Table corruptions may occur. ** I can click no and Megatune will come up and seems to be working fine. I dont have a stem but I messed with the MAP and it works fine. What code do I need to load on to MS?

That warning is telling you that the code on the processor does not match what Megatune is configured for. At this point, I would just download the latest MS1 Extra code. Since i haven't worked with MS1 in a while, i'm not sure what the latest is. Just be sure to place the .ini file in the correct directory for Megatune.
I generated this page in 0.0077338218688965 seconds, executing 6 queries.