Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Soo.....who wants to help?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=3086&mesg_id=3098
3098, RE: Soo.....who wants to help?
Posted by XtremeRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Chad, I finished up a test msq for you to try out, and emailed it to you. Let me know if you got it...I loaded up my ve table into as well, so you may have to make some changes. Made changes to the accel enrich, overrun, codebase output-was set to MSns, should be 420a/neon, req fuel was too high, turned off baro correction, turned off A/F targets-dont use this until you manually tune in boost. You *may* have to adjust your exhaust gas settings slightly, esp the o2 voltage switch point, i told you how to do this in my email.. DO NOT adjust the req fuel value, or the PWM settings though. I could only find the code 029q2, not sure if you use the 029q or the 029q2 revised, so you *may* get a few audit log warnings when loading the msq up. *before you burn it to the MS, load my msq into megatune, DONT BURN, then go ahead and save it to the file name of your choice. Exit megatune, then reopen it, then open your new file and burn to the MS. YOu shouldnt get any audit log warnings.
I generated this page in 0.010113954544067 seconds, executing 6 queries.