Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Using MS for 8-Injector setup.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=1898&mesg_id=1909
1909, RE: Using MS for 8-Injector setup.
Posted by ryansiefring, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I understand your points about how I’m not really taking advantage of the MS setup. However, I've already made the investment for all the machining of my intake manifold and new fuel rails. I also have the secondary injectors. And all the AN fittings and whatnot, Basically everything besides a controller.

I think it would be nice to have the stock computer still control the primaries as I learn to use the MS system. The car is the only one I have, I ride my motorcycle normally, but I still need the car in bad weather, so I wouldn't want to just head first into this without a back up plan. I was just thinking it would be pretty easy to start out using an 8injector setup and then switch later on.

I don't pan on ever turning up the boost past 18 or 20 psi so i dont' think i be seeing that 800 hp anytime soon. I would be happy with just 280wph with the finished car. I've just been doing all this not for the power, but instead to learn, so one day i can build something even more amazing.
I generated this page in 0.010577917098999 seconds, executing 6 queries.