Go back to previous topic
Forum nameEngine Management Systems & Controllers
Topic subjectRE: Using MS for 8-Injector setup.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=54&topic_id=1898&mesg_id=1903
1903, RE: Using MS for 8-Injector setup.
Posted by ryansiefring, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ner947
The whole point of the MS is so that it runs 4 injectors. If you are going through the trouble of adding extra temp. sensors then you might as well have a 4 injector setup. There are ways of having your cake and eating it too, aka staying smog legal and still having a full standalone. If you really want to keep the 8 injector setup, it is possible to have the MS only start working in boost... If I had to take a guess how this would be done I would start by entering 0 for the VE cells under 100 kPa.

Right, i guess you could do it that way too. I understand that i am being silly just using MS to contorl just my secondaries, but i would like that peace of mind to start out with, i dont' think installing four new sensors (wideban 02, EGT, air, CTS) is that big of a deal. I can get them all pretty cheap and at the same time use megatune to extract all that data inorder to datalog my car at the same time. I won't even need to get a Wide band 02 sensor setup like the Zitronix or whatever.

I think i would like to start out easy with just the second injectors, and then work my way up to a full standalone system.
I generated this page in 0.0096440315246582 seconds, executing 6 queries.