Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectRE: In which direction would you like to see 2GNT move?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=766&mesg_id=794
794, RE: In which direction would you like to see 2GNT move?
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I like a good change every once and awhile, I thought the site needed a change a few years ago but got slammed for discussing it.

So here is my chance. First off I'd like to agree that we do have 50-60 some active members that have been here for a long time and know quite a bit. It's always good to attract a new audience because there is always something new to be learned. I think we should update the visual because yes it is the 21st century. And maybe add some things to the site to help members interact a little more and know a little more about the members of the site and their vehicles. I'd like to see a photo gallery that members can have, with somewhat of a dsmregistry type setup. A much more user friendly layout, updated reviews/technical maybe organize that better and make it easier to find. I could go on, and on. I think we will gradually make the change and 2gnt will be improved upon alot. If finances are a tight, I personally wouldnt mind pitching in some money to help raise bandwidth and help with site costs.
I generated this page in 0.0082111358642578 seconds, executing 6 queries.