Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectSite Donations
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=670
670, Site Donations
Posted by XMasta19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I made a donation to the almighty site the other day, I feel so good inside :cheers :cheers :cheers

keep up the good work :thumbsup
671, RE: Site Donations
Posted by joeck76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just made my donation as well great job to dino and everyone who makes this site possible. theres alot of great knowledge on this site about our cars and i cant even begin to count the amount of money this site has saved me in labor. I think everyone should show a little appreciation. Thanks guys and girls :thumbsup :cheers
672, RE: Site Donations
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks very much to both of you. It is very apprciated.

XMasta, i'll update your member status soon.
673, RE: Site Donations
The endless info and knowledge learned from this site is priceless, and I made some friends too :wavy ...I feel like making monthly donations
674, RE: Site Donations
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I donate yearly, still hasnt bought me a spot on the mod team :p

mayday payday is comin up around the bend....
690, RE: Site Donations
Posted by gc8dc95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just made a donation. I also appreciate all the knowledge available on this site. I just wish I could donate more.
I went from barely knowing what 2GNT meant to now being able to do virtually anything to my car. Thanks to all that make it possible
724, RE: Site Donations
Posted by Chris97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'd like to make regular donations, but I don't wanna feel like a cheap-ass only donating like 5 or 10 bucks every once and a while. Having a baby TOATALLY changes your spending habits.

But anyways, I really do appreciate all the help and knowledge I get from this site, even though I can't really donate much. Thank You 2gnt.

725, RE: Site Donations
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im a broke hoe or i would donate again.
726, RE: Site Donations
Posted by GSGoinFast, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I think it's been almost a year since my last donation, way over due. I just donated again :+ this site is the best, it has helped me out so much.
734, RE: Site Donations
That's right bishes...keep donating!!! Oh yes, Mayday Payday is most definitely right around the corner now...all you other military fools that get paid on the 1st better donate as well :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.0094468593597412 seconds, executing 7 queries.