Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectwhere did my post go?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=566
566, where did my post go?
Posted by BigRand, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi, I was just wondering if there was something I did wrong when I posted "Emange Settings" in the Advaced Enginen Tuning part of the forum. I went to look for it and it was removed. If somone could write me a PM just explaining what I did wrong, that would be great, because I would like to not do it in the future.

Thank you.
BigRand
571, RE: where did my post go?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didn't move or delete it personally, but i'dbe willing to bet you that if you glance over in Perf/Eng -> Engine Management Systems & Controllers, you'll find it.
572, RE: where did my post go?
Posted by BigRand, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Actually, I don't see it there either, but I do think it might have been delteted, because I was asking a specific question about the emanage. I was asking about a setting on it that someone might know, I guess it wasn't advanced enough. But to me anything about the Emanage on our cars is advanced. LOL

Oh well, I got the answered I wanted, no harm no foul, however I do think that answer needs to remain on the website, because its nessescary for someone who is running the emange to know what settings to put it on because its not listed in the greddy manual "which is in Japanese."
575, RE: where did my post go?
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Taken from the pin up at the top of the advanced section.....Follow the Rules

"How to install your SAFC, what size fuel injector to pick, the right ring for your SFMU, etc... are topics that should be posted in other sections. Also, if your first post is in this section you had better be another MotoTool or a troll from NABR bringing up a very good point or you're thread is going to get deleted. I'm getting sick of moving things around so if I find something that should obviously be posted elsewhere I'm just going to delete it."
I generated this page in 0.0082697868347168 seconds, executing 7 queries.