Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectRE: 2GNT Stickers
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=468&mesg_id=477
477, RE: 2GNT Stickers
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
Blizare makes them. Talk to him. <edit> But 2GNT.com owns the logo, and Blair is our "official" sticker distributor (and sends the site money for each set sold), so refrain from ripping off our logo and hurting the site by diluting our brand ;-) if you want a sticker that just says "2GNT.com" i'm sure he can make them. No harm in that.

If he doesn't want to make a different sticker, my brother prints vinyl decals for cheap so just shout me a PM. He can replicate just about any image. He can also do the "official" sticker (did mine), but since the proceeds of those stickers benifit 2gnt, and I don't want to step on anyones toes, please talk to the above-mentioned folks to get those printed. I'd volunteer to design some new stickers, but DarkOne has a point, it would be "diluting the brand" as he put it. I personally like the current logo.

P.S. My bro can print just about anything in vinyl, full side & hood graphics, logos, decals, signs, you name it...
I generated this page in 0.0081830024719238 seconds, executing 6 queries.