Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectQuestion
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=178
178, Question
Posted by BaNe, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Granted I am new here, and a 1G so I dont really belong but I was glancing through the forums and saw TONS of Turbo discussion and turbo drivers ripping on NTers'. So I guess my Q is why isnt there a seperate turbo discussion. I have been looking for a good 1GNT site and havent found it I like this site and figured I could just slip in. I do, however, have issues with the things above.
179, RE: Question
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BaNe
So I guess my Q is why isnt there a seperate turbo discussion.

there are two places for turbo and 1g talk...the Turbo/Nitrous section and the 1g/4g63 section
180, RE: Question
Posted by BaNe, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry still trying to get used to this forum layout, so I guess another Question is why are there so many turbo people and why is hateful comments from them tolerated?
181, RE: Question
Posted by eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
a lot of 2gnters go to a 4g63 after owning a 2gnt...but still like the forum so they stick around(myself included). i haven't been around the turbo sections too much recently so i don't know anything about the n/t bashing.
182, RE: Question
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry still trying to get used to this forum layout, so I guess another Question is why are there so many turbo people and why is hateful comments from them tolerated?

There really isn't any of that. On this site, it's little more than friendly rivalry between powertrains. Similar to that between Chevy and Ford owners. Roll a Honda through the lot and we all come together to clown the dooshbag who thinks airbag suspension, 20" wheels, and 2,000lbs of stereo equipment is "high performance" as one. }(

Anyone who would sincerely tell another DSM their car is worthless, especially after owning one themselves, is a dumb ass. Different people build different cars for different reasons. Those who build for the process and the love of the hobby respect any other enthusiast who puts in the wrench time. It is only when someone opens their mouth and demonstrates they don't know what they are talking about, that they get belittled by a true builder (if not ignored entirely).
183, RE: Question
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
see sig... ;)
It's all good. We are a DSM friendly site. And by DSM, I mean ALL of them.
184, RE: Question
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Where are you finding these hateful comments towards non-turbo owners? This entire board is nothing but NT guys. You confuse me.
185, RE: Question
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Originally posted by BaNe Sorry still trying to get used to this forum layout, so I guess another Question is why are there so many turbo people and why is hateful comments from them tolerated?
Where are you finding these hateful comments towards non-turbo owners? This entire board is nothing but NT guys. You confuse me.

I was going to ask the same thing. Give us a link to some of these hateful words.

edit- It's funny that 3/4 of the replies were by 4g63 guys lol.
I generated this page in 0.0087149143218994 seconds, executing 7 queries.