Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Site/Forum Questions
Topic subjectRE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=53&topic_id=1207&mesg_id=1409
1409, RE: how many posts do i need b4 i can post in the marketplace forums?
Posted by twelve_16, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cc8balla
Originally posted by marshaun I don't have a clue either, but I'll tell you like they told me. Don't make random posts or make futile posts to increase your posting power. They'll just lock it and you won't be able to participate. Good luck on figuring this one out bro!
I know exactly the amount needed. And I know all the rules. I'm one of the people that enforces the rules. See the little person icon next to my name? ;) Like deej said, its not that hard. The point of 2gnt is not for FNG's to come here and sell your shit. The point of 2gnt is a community, and for FNG's to learn, and help others. That's why the rule is 25 quality posts.

The whole not being able to post in Buy/sell i don't agree with. I bought some parts off of a guy and i can't even post in his buy/sell. All i wanted to say was thanks for the parts and that he was a legit guy who you could trust, so others looking to buy off him would have that info right in front of them instead of having to search for it. Also, I might be wrong but i think this forum isn't big enough where you would have to worry about people just using it for selling parts. Just my two cents and i don't mean to offend the people who run it, for the most part it's a very good forum.

I generated this page in 0.0079197883605957 seconds, executing 6 queries.