Go back to previous topic
Forum name2005 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectAnyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=50&topic_id=986
986, Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Interested in an AFX ECU? :wary

After the unofficial 2GNT Nationals Saturday night, I will be looking to trade my AFX/R ECU for a stocker. If you've been thinking about this ECU, can trade me your stocker and some cash there on the spot in Norwalk, I would like to talk to you. This would be a no shipping involved, man-to-man, handshake kind of deal.

I will be getting rid of this thing after I run the car, whether I cut someone at the Shootout a deal or sell it after I get back home to Scottsdale, so it's definitely got to go. I just think it would be nice to do business in person the old fashioned way and hook up an up-and-comer in the community.

Drop me a PM or email and we'll work something out.
987, RE: Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what exactly is a afx ecu? (sorry if this is a dumb question, just not too keen on that stuff). what does it all do over the stock ecu?

EDIT: did some searching on this topic and found out what it does. dammit, why cant it work on a 99 haha
988, RE: Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Originally posted by totaleclipse_05
EDIT: did some searching on this topic and found out what it does. dammit, why cant it work on a 99 haha

Yeap. That's the one. Sorry. Anyone else? I imagine I would be in a pretty good mood being at the Shootout and all. ;)
998, RE: Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hopefully (not sure yet) I will be driving a 97 GS to the shootout. I should have the car by SO, but not sure if I'll have it running, need to swap the motor out of the talon into it, to make it there. If it doesn't make it, I'll just bring the stock ecu.

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1030
999, RE: Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
SOLD. (Someone just got a sweet deal.) ;)
1003, RE: Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Posted by EclipseStar, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if you don't mind me asking how much did you sell it for...I'm interested in one...
1004, RE: Anyone driving a 97 MTX to the SO?
Originally posted by EclipseStar
if you don't mind me asking how much did you sell it for...I'm interested in one...

A good deal less than half of MSRP. It's Shootout time and I'm feeling generous. :shrug
I generated this page in 0.013266086578369 seconds, executing 7 queries.