Go back to previous topic
Forum name2005 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectRE: Roll Call.....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=50&topic_id=1293&mesg_id=1367
1367, RE: Roll Call.....
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BOOSTED ECLIPSE
Originally posted by DarkOne 'm posting from the Business Center of a hotel in nashville, TN right now. We made it this far, we're going to have dinner, a beer or two, and crash. We're going to make Houston tomorrow.
Dino, you should have called me. You all could have stayed with us last night. It would have been a few miles out of you way, but you would not have had to pay for a hotel room. Maybe next year we can plain on everyone coming up from the south can make our house a halfway stop to and from the Shootout. Tracy and I could have food a drinks waiting on everyone when they get here. Then we all could caravan out the next day. BTW: Thanks Brian for introducing me to everyone. It was truely great to meet everyone of you. Tracy and I had a blast, but we were worried at first that she would be bored being around of a bunch of car guys and girls, but she had a blast and definitely wants to go back next year. :thumbsup Also I have some pictures, mainly from Sunday night. If I can find some place to host them I will put them up. Joe

I can host em for you. Not sure how you wanna get them to me though.

I generated this page in 0.0086140632629395 seconds, executing 6 queries.