Go back to previous topic
Forum name2005 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectanybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=50&topic_id=1026
1026, anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I have waited too long to get a room at the BW. I might get a room at the hampton in through crazy if they are available, but 5 miles is too far when your too drunk to see your CEL light. So who is looking for a roomie? I drink and smoke, (but I'll smoke outside if your not a smoker) I have a foul mouth, and act like a horses ass. So any takers????
1027, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I might have a space/bed for you.......my friend has got 2 days for last call on it. ahemm "lame"
1028, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i live 20 mins away from the shootout, you could crash at my house if you wanted turby.
1029, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by 96rs-t, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
i live 20 mins away from the shootout

so lucky
1031, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Kirby is coming to the Shootout? Rock the fuck on. Just show up. You know how it is. You get to the Shootout and you're taken care of. I remember once upon a time, we spoke on the phone. Don't remember what about, but hey, it will be good to meet you in person. See you in Ohio.
1032, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
in other news, my girlfriends mom is being a cunt and she might not make it to the shootout. :rolleyes :wallbash :scratch :cry :censored
1040, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Kirby is coming to the Shootout? Rock the fuck on. Just show up. You know how it is. You get to the Shootout and you're taken care of. I remember once upon a time, we spoke on the phone. Don't remember what about, but hey, it will be good to meet you in person. See you in Ohio.

you talking to me or kirby?
1041, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by DR1665 Kirby is coming to the Shootout? Rock the fuck on. Just show up. You know how it is. You get to the Shootout and you're taken care of. I remember once upon a time, we spoke on the phone. Don't remember what about, but hey, it will be good to meet you in person. See you in Ohio.
you talking to me or kirby?

You live 20 minutes away! What help do you need? You could walk home if you were too drunk to drive. LOL (But even so, fat-ass, lime green, show cars are just as welcome at the Shootout as anything else. It's more about the drivers anyways. You need a hand in Norwalk and aren't a complete tool, you're taken care of.)

And Drew! Why on Earth would you want your GF's mom to come along? Chill out, brother! You know you'll have a good time either way. :thumbsup
1042, RE: anybody looking for a roomie for the shootout???
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
And Drew! Why on Earth would you want your GF's mom to come along? Chill out, brother! You know you'll have a good time either way. :thumbsup

i know, i just want her to be there with me. she would have a better time this year since she knows people now.
I generated this page in 0.016654014587402 seconds, executing 7 queries.