Go back to previous topic
Forum name2005 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectRE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=50&topic_id=452&mesg_id=739
739, RE: ok, have to ask, anyone already staying at the BW have room?
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by a_miller_76
Originally posted by djtrickee Aaron Miller will be staying with Dr1665. He said so.
Uh...... :twitch
At least we agree on something. :twitch I was referring to Aaron Stanley. The crazy guy with the corn all over his Neon last year. Of course, I haven't talked to him in a couple days, but I'll give him a call here tonight to see what's up. For your sake, Drew, I hope you don't have the room to lend. :thumbsup

you are telling me, the last i heard, aaron stanley was staying with me. want me to print out and fax you the PM? ;-) j/k. either way, for my sake, i hope i dont have a room to lend either. if she ends up not going and i am by myself, i will probly cancel my reservation. no need to spend 5 bills for me to sleep in a bed in a room by myself. ;-) i will sleep on the sidewalk in a tent. :D

as of right now, she isnt going and we arent together. we have hung out the last 3 days though and i am feeling those weird tinglies in my tummy again. when that happens, something good is comin. lets all hope so. and soon. i have had so much fun the last few days. i even jokingly asked her if she wanted to spend the night with me in my new house once i move in in a few weeks, she said maybe but i dont know. WHOA! im stoked. i still have three weeks to butter her up a little more so hopefully by the time i am settled in a bit, she will say sure and drive on over. im in lubs, i will even give her a garage spot for the night. :-)
I generated this page in 0.0086550712585449 seconds, executing 6 queries.