Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectSOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE HELP
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=50992
50992, SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE HELP
Posted by importzrule, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
here in indiana we just had a bad storm, i have bad eye sight, so bad i have a restrictio on my license, it was raining so hard that i couldnt see and i was only a road away from home when i drove through a huge, and I mean HUGE puddle, I have 0z f1 on my car and they were almost completely covered in water, and the poor mitsu is so low, it even came in my door, my car just automatically shut off, and now, after pushing it here, i CANT get her to start, she'll turn over, but will just whine her battery down and wont start, anyone know whats wrong with it? im thinking either starter got wet, or battery is bad, but i have been getting jumps and charging my battery every time i try to start it! PLEASE HELP!?!?! ;(
50993, RE: SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE HELP
Posted by EvMan2345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
possibly hydrolock???

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)
50995, RE: SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE HELP
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Does it chug like it's trying to start and just not getting any power or does it just click?

I think if you hydrolock your car the pistons won't move at all, but I could be dead wrong. Maybe the water shorted out a fuse or two. Check that out as well.
50997, RE: SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE HELP
It chugs like its trying to start, then after its all chugged out, it will start to click, thx for your quick response!
50998, RE: SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE HELP
i dont think its that, but thx for your help, kick ass GS by the way bro! way to represent the GS style! thx for your quick response
I generated this page in 0.011209011077881 seconds, executing 7 queries.