Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: backfire
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=49984&mesg_id=50192
50192, RE: backfire
Posted by coppereclipse95, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The strange thing is, that it's not backfiring all the time. Only when there are load or etc. My car idles great, and if i slowly accelerate runs good too!
I don't think it's fuel related because it they were bad, shouldn't they be bad throughout the whole time?

*DON'T GO TO THE DEALER!!!(atleast in TN) They said that plug wires were gonna cost me $70 and if I put them on, there is no warrenty on them. So, the only way to get warrenty is let them do it...which will take 30~60min and costs me $40...DAMN!!!
*DONT'T GO TO THE DEALER!!!!(atleast in TN)part 2 I went and asked them if they could take a look at my car and fix the backfire problem.
The first thing they said was that they can take a look and work on it-which costs me a lot of money- BUT they can't guarantee that it will be fixed. Second thing they asked me was if I did any mods to my car. So, I told them that I got a muffler and an intake... they said that is it!! My car was doing all this way before I've installed both of them... So if you are RICH(unlike me) then you should take it to the dealer and pay them a lot of money for BULL SHIT! #*(@$(#&$*()&$()&!@()#*&!()@&<---sorry, that's my anger
:P

I wonder, there are so many of us with the same problem...can we complain to Mitsubishi for possible a recall or something? OR it takes more than just 200cars?(i don't know the exact number but...)
I generated this page in 0.012700080871582 seconds, executing 6 queries.