Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectOE oil press sending unit
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=41831
41831, OE oil press sending unit
Posted by slacker911, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
which one is it? I read the wright up for the oil press gauge install but don't see anything thats black with a green wire harness on it. I assume that the right up was done on a 97+ and the 95's are diffrent but no clue. I assume its the one that is on the drivers most side on the back of the block correct? I think I got the wrong damn sensor from somebody thats why I need to know so I can order the right one soon. I am never going to get this stupid car running again dohh
41837, RE: OE oil press sending unit
Posted by John99RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, the write up is mine on my 99RS. It's the one right in front of the driver on the back of the block. It's not the sensor that it on the lower passenger side.
41841, RE: OE oil press sending unit
Posted by slacker911, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey is it just the little rubber thing that is green? If so I think mine is just faded and turned like a light yellow brown.

Also just for my own knowledge the one in the middle is the ???? sensor (I think its the knock sensor but not for sure) and the lower one on the passenger side is the crank position sensor correct???

I generated this page in 0.0095951557159424 seconds, executing 7 queries.