Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Megasquirt
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=138732&mesg_id=138734
138734, RE: Megasquirt
Posted by scorpo86, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by scorpo86 I found a megasquirt and I need to know if they are extremely programmable. The one I am looking at is firmware MsnS-E, processer MS-1, 255kpa, with Installed options are fan control, 8voutput, and tech out. more info on my set up with input on response. thanks guys
Depends on what you mean by "extremely programmable". They're a great standalone engine management system. You could probably program it to play Pong, but it doesn't have an option for a screen. What exactly are you looking for?

Programable to what I need it for. I just don't want to spend the money on a ms when it was set up for the other person that is selling it. what are the advantages? can I even flash a stock ecu? I have been on 2gnt for a while and hear talk about having a MS but never considered getting one until now because the price is right.
I have a 16g Hahn with the big intercooler, vortech fmu, port and polished head with crane 2 (I think), pt lashers and lifters, 881 je and eagle rods, obx intake and mp tb.
I generated this page in 0.0072269439697266 seconds, executing 6 queries.