Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectCan I use the stock fuel line to connect to aeromotive?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=109629
109629, Can I use the stock fuel line to connect to aeromotive?
Posted by frank1320, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Can I use the stock rubber line to connect to the -6AN fitting coming off the aeromotive FPR?

It's the bottom line on that picture (took the picture from another post from djtrickee). Is that fitting a -6AN fitting?
109630, RE: Can I use the stock fuel line to connect to aeromotive?
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No. our fuel line fitting is an inverted flare fitting. if you look inside the fitting you will see what I am talking about. I suppose if you might be able to piece together a bunch of fittings to make it work.
109631, RE: Can I use the stock fuel line to connect to aeromotive?
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
All you can do is to buy a 6an pushlock fitting which is the barbed style fitting. Cut the factory line and fight the rubber hose over the barb. It will be very difficult but it can be done. then plumb the rest in 6an.
109632, RE: Can I use the stock fuel line to connect to aeromotive?
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
All you can do is to buy a 6an pushlock fitting which is the barbed style fitting. Cut the factory line and fight the rubber hose over the barb. It will be very difficult but it can be done. then plumb the rest in 6an.

That's how I did it. It works. Not that tough, just gotta use a little white lube. No leaks on a dual Walbro set-up.

109634, RE: Can I use the stock fuel line to connect to aeromotive?
Posted by frank1320, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Alright, i'll just do it that way. Thanks guys
I generated this page in 0.0093951225280762 seconds, executing 7 queries.