Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subject420a project
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=108691
108691, 420a project
Posted by 1996BlackGSnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok Guys so far this is what i decided i wanted in my achievements and price range....

about 300whp...
Price range....1500$-$3000...Turbo will be given to me for free for birthday...No bigge

Looking for best build for the price... Flywheel and Clutch?

Pistons: JE. What type?
Rods: Eagle. What type?
Injectors:500cc What type?
Fuel pump: Walbro 255lbr What Type?

Piston rings : Total Seal..What Type?

Open to suggestions....

Need help bad...

Were do I buy all the parts from...
108692, RE: 420a project
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 1996BlackGSnt
Ok Guys so far this is what i decided i wanted in my achievements and price range.... about 300whp... Price range....1500$-$3000...Turbo will be given to me for free for birthday...No bigge Looking for best build for the price... Flywheel and Clutch? Pistons: JE. What type? Rods: Eagle. What type? Injectors:500cc What type? Fuel pump: Walbro 255lbr What Type? Piston rings : Total Seal..What Type? Open to suggestions.... Need help bad... Were do I buy all the parts from...

Pistons, get them from a SRT-10 motor, they work great.
Rods, get them from a GS-T.
Flywheel, just remove it, you dont need it any more with a turbo.
Injectors, get some 1500cc's off of ebay.
Fuel pump, same thing, SRT-10.
Rings, for high boost, dont even use any.

Other suggestions? Yes you need help dearly, do not turbo your car because obviously you are NOT ready to do and your going to end up blowing something up and I can tell by reading this post. Use the SEARCH function, you will find EVERY answer to EVERY question you just asked.

Welcome, NEWBIE.
108695, RE: 420a project
Posted by RoninEclipse2G, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Pistons, get them from a SRT-10 motor, they work great. Rods, get them from a GS-T. Flywheel, just remove it, you dont need it any more with a turbo. Injectors, get some 1500cc's off of ebay. Fuel pump, same thing, SRT-10. Rings, for high boost, dont even use any. Welcome, NEWBIE.

108696, RE: 420a project
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Oh my god, that was amaing.

I just loled at work!

:thumbsup:
108697, RE: 420a project
And which turbo are you getting for you birthday?

Just curious.
108698, RE: 420a project
Posted by slippi84, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't think it was that funny but yeahhhh def search.
108699, RE: 420a project
Posted by mcgyvr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Great..So now when the next kid comes on and actually uses the search chances are he will find that bullshit response and actually think he can use those parts..
Good job prick.. way to help.
Everything has been asked already why not just shut down the boards to new posts and just put a big search button on the top..

I do agree that the origional poster should do a little more searching but there is so much info on here is almost impossible to read/sort through it all. We all need a little help to get started..

Start here
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=POWER

I would suggest getting a hahn turbo kit http://www.turbosystem.com/(stage 2 minimum). Look at their stage 3 as it comes with all the bottom end components (pistons/rods/rings,etc..) you will need.
Can you buy the bottom end parts separately and do a little better on the price?..Sure but you might spend just as much time/money figuring that out on your own..
108700, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by mcgyvr
Great..So now when the next kid comes on and actually uses the search chances are he will find that bullshit response and actually think he can use those parts.. Good job prick.. way to help. Everything has been asked already why not just shut down the boards to new posts and just put a big search button on the top.. I do agree that the origional poster should do a little more searching but there is so much info on here is almost impossible to read/sort through it all. We all need a little help to get started.. Start here http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=POWER I would suggest getting a hahn turbo kit http://www.turbosystem.com/(stage 2 minimum). Look at their stage 3 as it comes with all the bottom end components (pistons/rods/rings,etc..) you will need. Can you buy the bottom end parts separately and do a little better on the price?..Sure but you might spend just as much time/money figuring that out on your own..

Are you serious? If anyone out there read my reply and actually THINKS for one damn millisecond, that they could use those parts and not use a flywheel, THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE DRIVING OR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO TURBO A FUCKING ENGINE.

I swear to God, there is a post a week of newbies on here asking what parts to use to turbo their cars. What do we see a month later after these new guys get everything? How do we install a turbo? What is a oil drain line? I have fuel cut, why? BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING. Most of them think, I want to go fast, so shit, lets just slap a turbo on, right, its easy, it just bolts on...No, thats not how it works at all fella's.

Anyone can call me a prick all they want, but I gurantee theere were probably 10 other people that wanted to say the same thing.

This is the thing, we need some type of write before all these new guys and girls join that says in big bold letters, CHANCES ARE, YOUR QUESTION OR CONCERNS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ASKED SINCE THIS SITE IS 10 YEAS OLD NOW, SO, TRY USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION SO MIKE OR ANYONE ELSE DOES NOT GET ON YOUR CASE SINCE THESE QUESTIONS HAVE SERIOUSLY BEEN ASWERED PROBABLY OVER 500 TIMES THROUGH OUT TIME.

I dont get, but whatever.

I am a prick, such is life.
108701, RE: 420a project
Ok.. I'll try being a BANME! and seeing what they would have to go through.

So I want a turbo.. So I go to the turbo forum..Oh whats this on the top "Got turbo questions? Check this thread first! (Swap info!)" http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=96054&mesg_id=96054&page=

Wow I'll check that link out..
What every link is dead.. Well fuck that didn't work..

So maybe I'll try the search.. What would I search for.. how about "pistons for turbo rebuild" ......129 results.. first one "my dipstick popped" thats no help..
SO Ill try the next one.. what do I see but another bullshit post from Mike about using the search..

See what I mean.. Its not so easy..
If your gonna post atleast post something usefull.."search" is not usefull.

In order to search properly you have to at least have some knowledge about what to put in the search box to yield usefull results..Most cannot do that.. I've been on this board practically since it started and I hate using the search button also because its not helpful.
108702, RE: 420a project
Ok.. I'll try being a BANME! and seeing what they would have to go through. So I want a turbo.. So I go to the turbo forum..Oh whats this on the top "Got turbo questions? Check this thread first! (Swap info!)" http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=96054&mesg_id=96054&page= Wow I'll check that link out.. What every link is dead.. Well fuck that didn't work.. So maybe I'll try the search.. What would I search for.. how about "pistons for turbo rebuild" ......129 results.. first one "my dipstick popped" thats no help.. SO Ill try the next one.. what do I see but another bullshit post from Mike about using the search.. See what I mean.. Its not so easy.. If your gonna post atleast post something usefull.."search" is not usefull. In order to search properly you have to at least have some knowledge about what to put in the search box to yield usefull results..Most cannot do that.. I've been on this board practically since it started and I hate using the search button also because its not helpful.

Well I am not going to argue with you.

But you have to admit that we see atleast one of these posts a damn week...

You can even google about turbo'ing a 420a and get good feedback from there.

108703, RE: 420a project
Posted by foggy45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
both of you have very valid points.
yes this question is asked a bunch recently.
and yes we should usually search

however being that this site IS 10 years old it is true that a lot of the old links are dead ends.

also the hard part of doing a pure sticky thread are the "Custom Kits" that people want to do.
for those i will agree that some degree of "Turbocharger Theory and Application" knowledge is needed.

/sigh i will see if i can farm through a bunch of old stuff and see what i can do for both schools of thought on this topic.
108704, RE: 420a project
Foggy, you would be the man if you could consolidate the knowledge that is available here into a good sticky thread.
108705, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Foggy, you would be the man if you could consolidate the knowledge that is available here into a good sticky thread.

Generally, there is not much to know going from custom from a whole kit.

A whole kit usually cost more, while a custom you can get exactly what you want, and sometimes it is cheaper, and sometimes its more if you go hardcore you know.

Everything is the same though, you need the same type of parts either way.

Thats what i dont understand. There is a homepage that has info on turbo charging an engine, but hell, no one reads that stuff because why take the time and read? Because its easier for someone to be lazy and post up and ask the same question and get the same answers EVERY single time. and usually 90% of the time, it is someone who chimes in to tell them to search to get their answers, and they are right. the answers are there, but no one wants to put the effort into finding them because like i mentioned above, its easier for them to post instead of actual researching...

same thing as to why newbies post questions about problems they have and not diagnosing their cars. they dont take time to research what does what, and they end up just guessing and throwing parts on the car and then saying, well i bought a new sensor and the car still doesnt start or whatever. i can pull 3 threads of examples of this within a weeks time right now if i wanted.

i am not saying anyone is wrong here, but the problem is that people are too lazy and honestly, just do not know enough about how things work or should work to be doing modifications to their cars. turbocharging an engine is not an easy thing, is not safe or good for your engine if you do not know what the hell your doing.

in a nut shell, i am saying, if you dont know what type of parts you need to complete a modification, you dont need to be attempting to do it. now, if its something new that you are doing, like a new mod that no one has ever done or tried, yes, then help will be given, but its been 10 years now that people have been turbo'ing 420a's and you mean to tell me that there arent good posts to find to give them information on what to use and what not to use, how to do things and how not to do things. i call that straight bullshit.

I am out. Peace.
109767, RE: 420a project
Ok.. I'll try being a BANME! and seeing what they would have to go through. So I want a turbo.. So I go to the turbo forum..Oh whats this on the top "Got turbo questions? Check this thread first! (Swap info!)" http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=96054&mesg_id=96054&page= Wow I'll check that link out.. What every link is dead.. Well fuck that didn't work.. So maybe I'll try the search.. What would I search for.. how about "pistons for turbo rebuild" ......129 results.. first one "my dipstick popped" thats no help.. SO Ill try the next one.. what do I see but another bullshit post from Mike about using the search.. See what I mean.. Its not so easy.. If your gonna post atleast post something usefull.."search" is not usefull. In order to search properly you have to at least have some knowledge about what to put in the search box to yield usefull results..Most cannot do that.. I've been on this board practically since it started and I hate using the search button also because its not helpful.

THANK YOU BTW

108713, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by 1996BlackGSnt Ok Guys so far this is what i decided i wanted in my achievements and price range.... about 300whp... Price range....1500$-$3000...Turbo will be given to me for free for birthday...No bigge Looking for best build for the price... Flywheel and Clutch? Pistons: JE. What type? Rods: Eagle. What type? Injectors:500cc What type? Fuel pump: Walbro 255lbr What Type? Piston rings : Total Seal..What Type? Open to suggestions.... Need help bad... Were do I buy all the parts from...
Pistons, get them from a SRT-10 motor, they work great. Rods, get them from a GS-T. Flywheel, just remove it, you dont need it any more with a turbo. Injectors, get some 1500cc's off of ebay. Fuel pump, same thing, SRT-10. Rings, for high boost, dont even use any. Other suggestions? Yes you need help dearly, do not turbo your car because obviously you are NOT ready to do and your going to end up blowing something up and I can tell by reading this post. Use the SEARCH function, you will find EVERY answer to EVERY question you just asked. Welcome, NEWBIE.

Actually Just because i have maybe 1 post doesn't make a a newbie...JERK!

Plus....I have a clue on what i want... btw im getting a Garret t3/t4

I know what im wanting i just really want to know how much more do i need besides bottom end and pieced together turbo... and a few ignition and fuel upgrades....
108717, RE: 420a project
Actually Just because i have maybe 1 post doesn't make a a newbie.

Maybe not but the way you asked without trying to inform yourself by reading through the tons of info that most of us have already posted does make you a N3wb13 :P

Taking the time to inform yourself is greatly appreciated here, for s much time as I spend posting I probably spend double that just lurking and reading old posts and the wiki to inform myself so that I can make the most educated decision possible when I do finally get to put everything together for my turbo and engine setup. I know what I want to set my engine up with but I also know my goals and my driving style and my setup will be adjusted accordingly.

in summary, you asked for a quick answer where because of personal variables there is none. Go read a bunch and learn a ton, stop acting like a newbie and we'll stop treating you like a newbie.
108720, RE: 420a project
Posted by scorpo86, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i thought you were for real for a second. :nuts you need to understand that one needs expore the site before asking questions becuase it could be answered before you even ask if you would have searched. but other than that, welcome
108730, RE: 420a project
well i have done most of my research on what i will be buying...

Pistons :JE
Rods : EAGLE
Rings : Total Seal
Bearings : ACL or EAGLE
Injectors : Thinking on 550s not sure what type?
FMU : vortech 12.1
Fuelrail : VENOM or AEM
Ignition coil : MSD
wires and plugs : NGK With 9MM wirest
Complete gasket set. Not sure?
Head gasket. :COMETIC?
headstuds.. :ARP?

But im looking for prices and SUGGESTIONS ON IF THEY HAVE BAD PRODUCTS.... im just saying anything left out i should purchase while this is being done except head work? Like honing out the tb to like 60mm?
108731, RE: 420a project
Posted by foggy45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
skip the fuel rail, but if you want a good rail with -6AN fittings on them PM Star Talon Turbo (Terry) and ask him nicely to make you a rail.
some of the aftermarket fuel rails for our cars have been known to leak
108732, RE: 420a project
Posted by DanKid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Good job prick.. way to help.

Just because i have maybe 1 post doesn't make a newbie...JERK!

Mike's on a roll. :bash

I have to agree with foggy though both sides make valid points. People should try searching more often, especially if it's topics that have been discussed already a dozen times. But I do know about the frustrations that the searching has. If it's not the links that don't work, sometimes you run into issues where the pics that are posted to help you don't show up because they're so old. I hate starting a project unless I have fully visualized what i'm gonna do and it's hard to do that without pics.
108734, RE: 420a project
1996BlackGSnt
What turbo? Kit?

How much boost do you plan on running?

Injectors are pretty big..how do you plan to control them?

Seems like now you've searched and just pulled together a list of parts just because they are listed on this site with little to no thought about why...

The more info you provide the better your help will be..

108737, RE: 420a project
Posted by navyguns, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, i know you guys are flaming eachother and all, but i just wanted to balance your arguement by saying thank you.

Despite being barraged with constant newbie questions, you guys still log into this board to answer questions for those of us needing the help. its good to know if I have a real problem I cant figure out, that theres going to be you guys, or people like you willing to offer your expertise for free. Or rather at the price of some newbie blood every so often.

so thanks. by all means, flame away, but keep yourselves available. its appreciated.

-Guns
108739, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by navyguns
Hey, i know you guys are flaming eachother and all, but i just wanted to balance your arguement by saying thank you. Despite being barraged with constant newbie questions, you guys still log into this board to answer questions for those of us needing the help. its good to know if I have a real problem I cant figure out, that theres going to be you guys, or people like you willing to offer your expertise for free. Or rather at the price of some newbie blood every so often. so thanks. by all means, flame away, but keep yourselves available. its appreciated. -Guns

at least you wrote out well worded questions with specific symptoms.

BTW, what ship are you on? my little bro just got shipped out to some carrier in japan (lucky little bastard)
108746, RE: 420a project
Posted by navyguns, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im on a destroyer in the persian gulf right now.
108749, RE: 420a project
Posted by justins71, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well i have done most of my research on what i will be buying... Pistons :JE Rods : EAGLE Rings : Total Seal Bearings : ACL or EAGLE Injectors : Thinking on 550s not sure what type? FMU : vortech 12.1 Fuelrail : VENOM or AEM Ignition coil : MSD wires and plugs : NGK With 9MM wirest Complete gasket set. Not sure? Head gasket. :COMETIC? headstuds.. :ARP? But im looking for prices and SUGGESTIONS ON IF THEY HAVE BAD PRODUCTS.... im just saying anything left out i should purchase while this is being done except head work? Like honing out the tb to like 60mm?

Dear god man... Vortech 12:1 with 550cc's? a 12:1 with stock inj is perfect up to 8psi, you'll need a different controller and a 1:1 for the 550's. I agree that it looks like you just took some combinations from other tuners and threw them together without knowing what goes behind them. You don't need the MSD coil either. Maybe a DIS-2, but the MSD coil's been tested to be almost identical output to the stock unit. like foggy said, you don't need the fuel rail unless you absolutely want one.

not totally bashin ya, I just fear for your engine... Unless someone else is doin all the work!
108750, RE: 420a project
108783, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by justins71
Originally posted by 1996BlackGSnt well i have done most of my research on what i will be buying... Pistons :JE Rods : EAGLE Rings : Total Seal Bearings : ACL or EAGLE Injectors : Thinking on 550s not sure what type? FMU : vortech 12.1 Fuelrail : VENOM or AEM Ignition coil : MSD wires and plugs : NGK With 9MM wirest Complete gasket set. Not sure? Head gasket. :COMETIC? headstuds.. :ARP? But im looking for prices and SUGGESTIONS ON IF THEY HAVE BAD PRODUCTS.... im just saying anything left out i should purchase while this is being done except head work? Like honing out the tb to like 60mm?
Dear god man... Vortech 12:1 with 550cc's? a 12:1 with stock inj is perfect up to 8psi, you'll need a different controller and a 1:1 for the 550's. I agree that it looks like you just took some combinations from other tuners and threw them together without knowing what goes behind them. You don't need the MSD coil either. Maybe a DIS-2, but the MSD coil's been tested to be almost identical output to the stock unit. like foggy said, you don't need the fuel rail unless you absolutely want one. not totally bashin ya, I just fear for your engine... Unless someone else is doin all the work!

Actually i plan on doing the work im wanting about 15 lbs of boost and im trying to fix my fuel system and suggestions???
108821, RE: 420a project
Posted by Slimyjr., Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Guys, fighting on 2gnt is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarted.:thumbsup

But honestly, im sure all of us (including myself) didnt have a clue as to what we were doing at one time. So instead of detering people from coming to this forum (which is usually because they dont know what the fuck they are doing) just answer the question and if your going to flame the poor guy, dont say anything at all. Its not that hard. If he asks a question that has been asked about a million times, dont post anything and im sure they will get the picture just as fast when their are no replies to their post. Just my 2 cents.
108823, RE: 420a project
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by justins71
Originally posted by 1996BlackGSnt well i have done most of my research on what i will be buying... Pistons :JE Rods : EAGLE Rings : Total Seal Bearings : ACL or EAGLE Injectors : Thinking on 550s not sure what type? FMU : vortech 12.1 Fuelrail : VENOM or AEM Ignition coil : MSD wires and plugs : NGK With 9MM wirest Complete gasket set. Not sure? Head gasket. :COMETIC? headstuds.. :ARP? But im looking for prices and SUGGESTIONS ON IF THEY HAVE BAD PRODUCTS.... im just saying anything left out i should purchase while this is being done except head work? Like honing out the tb to like 60mm?
Dear god man... Vortech 12:1 with 550cc's? a 12:1 with stock inj is perfect up to 8psi, you'll need a different controller and a 1:1 for the 550's. I agree that it looks like you just took some combinations from other tuners and threw them together without knowing what goes behind them. You don't need the MSD coil either. Maybe a DIS-2, but the MSD coil's been tested to be almost identical output to the stock unit. like foggy said, you don't need the fuel rail unless you absolutely want one. not totally bashin ya, I just fear for your engine... Unless someone else is doin all the work!
Actually i plan on doing the work im wanting about 15 lbs of boost and im trying to fix my fuel system and suggestions???

use bigger injectors
108835, RE: 420a project
Posted by RSTeclipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I must say I'm new on here but not to cars. When I first started i read up on all the powe/turbo stuff that was written and well it was pretty much comon sense to me what i needed and what not. The search button i think on here actually sucks because like stated above it will bring up any random ass post about anything and just because the word turbo or whatever is in the post 1 time there ya go, f that. Searching is a good way to learn the basics but alot of stuff on here is old and im sure like me, people would like to hear up to date responses cause im sure most of you have done this or done that since your original post from back in the day. Again I know im new on here, and im not tryin to piss in anybodys cheerios but if all most of you guys can say is search why the hell do you even contribute. I joined this site because of the knowledge you originators have and its been very helpfull. Trust me this site gets bashed on others because of the smart ass replys and the all might search answer. Anyway sorry for the lengthy post but come on guys it doesnt hurt to give an answer even if it has been answered a 1000 times cause guess what, in another ten years we re still gonna have the same ?'s
108838, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by RSTeclipse97
I must say I'm new on here but not to cars. When I first started i read up on all the powe/turbo stuff that was written and well it was pretty much comon sense to me what i needed and what not. The search button i think on here actually sucks because like stated above it will bring up any random ass post about anything and just because the word turbo or whatever is in the post 1 time there ya go, f that. Searching is a good way to learn the basics but alot of stuff on here is old and im sure like me, people would like to hear up to date responses cause im sure most of you have done this or done that since your original post from back in the day. Again I know im new on here, and im not tryin to piss in anybodys cheerios but if all most of you guys can say is search why the hell do you even contribute. I joined this site because of the knowledge you originators have and its been very helpfull. Trust me this site gets bashed on others because of the smart ass replys and the all might search answer. Anyway sorry for the lengthy post but come on guys it doesnt hurt to give an answer even if it has been answered a 1000 times cause guess what, in another ten years we re still gonna have the same ?'s

doesnt sound like you will last very long here my friend.

we tell people to search a lot, because all the answers that a lot of people ask, have been answered 1,000 times. how about every day, i start PM'ing you the same question for a year straight, are you going to answer it every time with detailed information for me? no, you would get sick and tired of seeing the same old shit over and over.

my suggestion to you sir, you are new, you already made a statement that a mod did not like, so either post worthy questions or answers or just keep your mouth shut. coming here on a public forum and just opening up and telling us older members not to bash on people or for us to quit telling people to search will just get you a chopping block, and once your on it, good luck getting off.

108839, RE: 420a project
Posted by RSTeclipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I understand what all of you guys are saying and i do agree and already regret giving my 2 cent about the whole search thing, I get where you guys are comming from and apologize and ill keep my opinions of the nature to myself from now on. You guys are smart as hell and I respect that, but sometimes updated or newly found answers are better than the old stuff.
108841, RE: 420a project
I understand what all of you guys are saying and i do agree and already regret giving my 2 cent about the whole search thing, I get where you guys are comming from and apologize and ill keep my opinions of the nature to myself from now on. You guys are smart as hell and I respect that, but sometimes updated or newly found answers are better than the old stuff.

Thank you. Yes newly answers are awesome, and if most of us feel like we should answer the question or help out, bet your stinky ass shorts that we will. We are not here to piss anyone off or run new people away from the site, but its good to see that you understand where we are coming from.

Welcome anyways.
108842, RE: 420a project

Lol... I love how attitude changes sometimes :)
109165, RE: 420a project
Posted by stracer107, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i've been a member for a few months now. i haven't posted much but have been reading there is a lot to learn from here if you take the time to read and read and read some more. it was recemnded to me to read "MAXIMUM BOOST" by CORKY BELL. great book learned a lot t thought i new a lot before but now know even more. I love this site it's a big help. i just now need to save the money to get my parts for my car. i need another 420a block and head so i can still drive my car so if u got one for asle let me no. thanks

ben
stracer107@yahoo.com
109166, RE: 420a project
Posted by 2GeclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
*in before the lock*

Since i dont think you should be fabricating shit, you should buy the following:

Hahn, star or treadstone turbo kit

Walbro 255 fuel pump

Slowboy racing stage 2 shortblock (has your built bottom end, just go with the lowcomp pistons for boost)

MLS headgasket (go felpro or die)

Hahn portfueler

Laptop

A tuner

Dyno time

And ofcourse, beer.

Clutch? Spec, act, I'm not 99% sure but i was looking for a new clutch and found daiken/exedy makes clutches for our app. Fidanza makes clutches for us too. Just look around. The manufacturer will tell you what you can use it for.
109167, RE: 420a project
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
*in before the lock* Since i dont think you should be fabricating shit, you should buy the following: Hahn, star or treadstone turbo kit Walbro 255 fuel pump Slowboy racing stage 2 shortblock (has your built bottom end, just go with the lowcomp pistons for boost) MLS headgasket (go felpro or die) Hahn portfueler Laptop A tuner Dyno time And ofcourse, beer. Clutch? Spec, act, I'm not 99% sure but i was looking for a new clutch and found daiken/exedy makes clutches for our app. Fidanza makes clutches for us too. Just look around. The manufacturer will tell you what you can use it for.

I generated this page in 0.017506837844849 seconds, executing 7 queries.