Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Acc. Belt Squeelin
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=92420&mesg_id=93129
93129, RE: Acc. Belt Squeelin
Posted by 95EclipseGS n FL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Alright a month later and the belt is gone. I was sitting at the light talking on the phone with the AC on and then went to go and heard thump thump thump thump.....soon as i heard it i killed the ac and tried to get over to check it. ( Now i did run her a lil hard but this happened about 15 mins after) When i was getting over i noticed i had no power steering so i knew what it was. So i get out sure enough belt is off but no in half still in full contact...except half of its missing!!(i also thought this was my cause of squeelin too.) But when i cranked it up to get her home is still squeeled so now i have the belt problem and the squeeling problem. Maybe im doing something wrong when im tightening it so im gonna put it on tight it as much asa i can and take it somewhere to get it within specs.... Now as far as the squeeling goes any clues where i should start checking. Car seems to be running great i was even thinking of putting a UDP but now i dont know.
I generated this page in 0.012227058410645 seconds, executing 6 queries.