Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: DR1665's Wiseco Piston Crack - Pictures
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=80737&mesg_id=80935
80935, RE: DR1665's Wiseco Piston Crack - Pictures
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dougie2
If you can't tell that just by looking at it, then you aren't even qualified to state that a Wiseco piston is better than anything.

just by looking at it? LMFAO. yea dude, you can tell how strong a piston is by how it looks :rolleyes

Originally posted by dougie2 I wish you would try to learn something for a change instead of calling everyone names and acting like you know it all. Sheesh! :rolleyes

you started the name calling there brutha by calling me ignorant. i have first hand knowledge/experience that wisecos hold up just fine so if you want to say im a 'know it all' then thats fine, but im not going to stand around why a bunch of people say wiseco sucks when they handle 19psi daily just fine. and this is not just coming from myself paging mrslick to the white courtesy phone

you take your stock internals, i'll take my wiseco's.

until then happy eyeballing your parts to see whats better :rolleyes

stock rods cant handle 19psi either can they? lol maybe YOU should try learning something instead of running around calling people ignorant and acting like you know it all.

I generated this page in 0.0072550773620605 seconds, executing 6 queries.