Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: DR1665's Wiseco Piston Crack - Pictures
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=80737&mesg_id=80879
80879, RE: DR1665's Wiseco Piston Crack - Pictures
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by turbo8u
you should be talking with your lazy ass wiring that ended up being the factor in blowing your motor. the fact is my pins dont move, so shaved or not they work just fine.

The wiring was sound. Taking it through a car wash was probably not the brightest idea, however. Taking it on the rollers after having to hotwire it to start it was certainly not.

Dude, sticking a wristpin on a grinder to make it fit is a horribly bad idea. I don't care how well you say it works, if its not the right part, it's not the right fucking part. I don't care how well it you think it works.

My knowledge of Weisco pistons is accumulated from several years indirect observation and discussion. First hand experience, no, but you can only watch them break, melt, and crack so many times before you say, "Ya know, maybe it's just not a good product."

Refrain from telling anyone that they should have their motor "professionally" assembled to avoid problems like this, when the failed part was indeed "professionally" assembled by his local engine builder, and you half-assed your own build.
I generated this page in 0.0092921257019043 seconds, executing 6 queries.