Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: REALLY bad engine hesiitation / studdering problem, need help quickly!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=74588&mesg_id=74718
74718, RE: REALLY bad engine hesiitation / studdering problem, need help quickly!!!
Posted by talonguy2005, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok, well this sucks, I started it up, and all is good, idles fine, warms up normal, so I then give it a little gas, and it revs normal, andim like cool. So I look for any signs of leak in the valve gasket, and none, so I get in and go around the block a few times, and it drives perfectly fine. so i then go to work, get off, and drive back home in really heavy rain, and notice some slight bucking agian!!!!!! but it is not getting as bad as it was before, so its either something else that is still broke, or it could be from the water on the road going up in my intake, since my intake is really low to the ground. and there was about 2 or 3 inches of water on the road cuz it was raing so hard, but I think my problem is coming back already!!! someone help me!!!
I generated this page in 0.010446071624756 seconds, executing 6 queries.