Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Which is better.....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=72020&mesg_id=72252
72252, RE: Which is better.....
Posted by Dave41079, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by silvereclipse30obviously forced induction is the way to go but if u all are complaining about buyin a quality CAI good luck affording a turbo kit......

I would complain about buying a "quality CAI" because they are overpriced. Also, affording a turbo kit has absolutely nothing to do with turboing your car. I am in the process of turboing mine now, and am not buying a kit. Same priniciple. I won't pay for overpriced parts when I can do it myself cheaper. Also, making a "custom CAI" would allow you to save up for that turbo kit, so your logic is flawed. Did you even read the write up for the dryer hose set up, or do you think someone is just running some dryer hose to their throttle body? I would be willing to bet when done properly, it would have more power at speed than a traditional CAI due to pressure build up inside of the intake. But things like that can't be measured on the dyno. New ideas are what allow cars to continue being modded. If everyone did the same things, that would be no fun.
I generated this page in 0.0095629692077637 seconds, executing 6 queries.