Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Which is better.....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=72020&mesg_id=72241
72241, RE: Which is better.....
Posted by Uberingram, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by silvereclipse30
U SAID the AEM is a waste.....PROVEN READ WHAT U SAID.....now if someone really likes the dryer hose look hell go for it......my point is that I'm doubting that a dryer hose which isn't gonna flow very well its not straight and smooth is better then proven AEM or INJEN intake....end of story

Uh oh, Uber = 48 No0b = 1. Kudos. However, I've been refering to DIY, not necessarily hose of some kind. ;) You almost made it kid. PVC will do the same thing at next to nothing on the cost and last I checked it's pretty smooth. lol. So, in your arguement of which produces the better ½ of a horsepower I "doubt" you'll see any gains and for that much money I think you lost out. Good shot though. In my honest opinion, they're both a waste. Like turbo8u said before, Forced Induction.

You think about opening your trap next time you tell anyone that they are wasting their time. It's not appreciated here as we are enthusiasts and will mod to our liking. There are plenty of auto's here that I'm are plenty faster than you, I'm sure. :) Just thought I ought to give you a heads up.
I generated this page in 0.068717956542969 seconds, executing 6 queries.