Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Just got back from dyno......
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=127041&mesg_id=127676
127676, RE: Just got back from dyno......
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, went back to the dyno with my new MapDaddy 4 :thumbsup, a set of Dynamic Injector 1000's :whoa and a Screamin' Demon coil (plus a little reconnection of appropriate wires - just in case). Got 5 more lbs before we just started losing spark again;

Here is the previous run to that one (where my tuner Matt forgot to hit the W/A switch. You can notice it at the top);

Pretty much on par with where I thought I would be when I started this set-up (though, of course, I hoped for more). I wanted minimum 550whp at 26-28lbish. So 567.9whp at 29lbs is pretty close to there (oh yeah, that's 430tq also. Matt at Dentsport's dyno software doesn't print up the torque numbers). And yes, I'm still running a 4g63 stock "squished" 1g blow off valve :order but that will have to come off for the next dyno encounter. Obviously, will need to upgrade ignition too.

Curve still looks great and I'm now running a peak of just below 70% duty cycle :thumb: what a relief it is.
I generated this page in 0.017386913299561 seconds, executing 6 queries.