Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Pulling motor ... leave tranny in or take out?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=122188&mesg_id=122203
122203, RE: Pulling motor ... leave tranny in or take out?
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This is such a fucking hassel. I bought a motor of this guy off of the board cuz i blew mine and i had a shop pull it and they dont have the room in the garage anymore for my car sitting there since i never got the motor i was suposed to so they put it back in, and i drove it puffing smoke and oil going all over the damn road back home into the garage and now i am stuck pulling it. fuck, lol. oh well, i need to learn anyway. okay so i guess i will put out the tranny with it. so, how do i get the axles and whatever else out to pull the tranny out with it? i am replacing the clutch with a spec stage 2 or 3 and i have a bad synchro cuz its tough getting into 2nd gear so i will have that fixed while its out (how much you think that will cost cuz i dont think thats a DIY project). thanks for the help. so far im going by terry's list on what to do but how do i get these axles out when its time to.

thanks guys!
I generated this page in 0.011749982833862 seconds, executing 6 queries.