Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Parking Lamps will not turn off.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=114938&mesg_id=114946
114946, RE: Parking Lamps will not turn off.
Posted by azdave, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Tuxdreamerx
I cant figure out what my problem is I only have a few guesses on mine. 1. the car has a fusion alarm system in it and I have no clue if it was professionally installed or not and that may be part of it. 2. I have an open red/white wire just hanging and cannot find where it goes 3. I have two wires coming down from like the rear of the gauge cluster they spliced into the stock wires and extended them and they have wire nuts on the ends and I am clueless on those i'd have to look to see the colors. edit: Oh and the wire they used to extend them have a resistor in one of the wires. I thought it went to the indiglo gauges but I tried to hook them up to those and didnt work.

You have more troubles than I can fix over the net. You should start with the OEM wiring schematic and a test lamp and try to establish a known good point and then troubleshoot by searching halfway between a known bad and good. Keep heading in the direction between the known good and bad.

Is your problem just with gauge lights only or all the marker lights on the interior and exterior?

I generated this page in 0.0092120170593262 seconds, executing 6 queries.