Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: Long rod engine.. aka RPM screamer..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=113579&mesg_id=113620
113620, RE: Long rod engine.. aka RPM screamer..
Posted by Matt_95tgs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It really wasn't a bad idea, and it still isnt a BAD idea. It just may not yield the results that people had originally hoped for.

<Rant>

This thread just rubs me the wrong way though. Its ridden with misinformation, and contridicting technical jargon. Please people, if you don't absolutely know 100% for sure that what you are saying is accurate, then don't preach your possibly incorrect information like it's gospel. It's one thing to make a mistake. It's another to make a mistake and keep making it over and over again because you don't truely know what you are talking about. Please think and do some research before you push your theorys on the people who read these threads and would have no idea that what you just said is 100% wrong.

Even though this post is under your's Bill, this rant is not directed at you or anyone in particular. This thread is just a good example of something that's been driving me nuts for a long time now.

</Rant>
I generated this page in 0.010236978530884 seconds, executing 6 queries.