Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectRE: All Motor 2GNT Dyno Results -- New theory
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=113092&mesg_id=113184
113184, RE: All Motor 2GNT Dyno Results -- New theory
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cougar694u
I think it'd be nice to see a before and after. Don't you have the AF/X ecu already? Go make a few pulls with your current setup. Then, make a few pulls with the MS to compare. Then, make a few more pulls with the MSnS for a better comparison. And Then...

Good call, but three trips to the dyno between now and the SO would run me something like $150. That's $150 that I need for a windshield so I can run her. I've also never taken her to the track. I have to get some practice if I hope to stand a chance against Todd "The Machine" Scungio in Norwalk. Then again, beginner's luck...

Don't forget, fellas. I will have the AFX/R in there being a dummy while the MSnS is running the show. I'm pretty sure that I can disable the spark on the MS and even revert back to OEM control on the fuel if I wish to. I won't be installing larger injectors unless I really think I need them (on surface streets - low rpm - I run WAY too rich on stock injectors - soot all over everything). So, I'm thinking we can tune the MS, then tune it with spark, then take it to the dyno. Make a couple test pulls to ensure it's all dialed in, then let the AFX control spark on a pull, then let the AFX control it all on a pull. 4-5 pulls TOPS and all these answers at once. ;)

I definitely want to see the limits of all motor 2GNT tuning and I know I have the car that can do it. Just need my cam gears to show up here one of these days... :rolleyes

I generated this page in 0.013739109039307 seconds, executing 6 queries.