Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectanyone going from minnesota?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=796
796, anyone going from minnesota?
Posted by swhit321, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I know that all the chicago guys are meeting up and I was thinking that if there is interest in MN that we could caravan to meet with the chicago guys. I've never seen many people post from the big north.
805, RE: anyone going from minnesota?
Posted by mitsuman297, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i know blizare s coming from canada but i don't know what route he is taking. Maybe you could meet up with him and then all us milwaukee guys can hang out for a night and then head on down to chicago in the morning. Just food for thought for ya.
816, RE: anyone going from minnesota?
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Whassup......I don't know exactly where I'm headed...I'm just gonna drive man!!!haha 2200 miles.. me<Stoopid whatever. I think I'm lookin at cruising east till ontario or sumthin and then goin south to meet up wit mitsuman!!...wheres minnesota??? lol
819, RE: anyone going from minnesota?
Posted by mitsuman297, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol blizare. Minnesota is just west of wisconsin. It's gonna be a blast that while weekend. I just can't wait.
824, RE: anyone going from minnesota?
oops forgot that I had posted. MN is directly south of maitoba. Go directly south of winnipeg and you will be on the right track to milwaukee. I94 if you do decide to come this way let me know. I just drove to chicago to pick up my bumper and that is one boring ass drive. although from winipeg south is boring as hell also.
880, RE: anyone going from minnesota?
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well if I'm close for sure we'll meet up!!!!! I just need directions..lol

I'll be there if the talon makes it.
885, RE: anyone going from minnesota?
alright I can give directions to you if you let me know which way you are coming down. I think you have to go through minnesota to get to chicago. And if there is a place to crash in milwaukee that would be sweet. Let me know about what day you would be rolling around the area. I still have no idea where I will be staying...
I generated this page in 0.011246919631958 seconds, executing 7 queries.