Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectI need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=772
772, I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by Skrilla, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I need a place to sleep at the shootout!!

PM Me

Reply to this thread

Do something!
773, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
lol me too, im bringin a tent and some hotdogs imo

:P
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

silent souls leave .308 holes

774, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by BuckNutty, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hotdogs...aka vibrators...we know all about you :wary

Lemme see what i can do...we are staying at teh Norwalk Inn...I am not sure how much room we are gonna have though...i gotta do some math n shit.
775, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by BuckNutty
hotdogs...aka vibrators...we know all about you :wary

lol :wtf

dont make me slap it across your forehead bish, BAP BAP BAP! lmao

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

779, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by BuckNutty hotdogs...aka vibrators...we know all about you :wary
lol :wtf dont make me slap it across your forehead bish, BAP BAP BAP! lmao _________ 96 talon esi-t san clemente, ca as needles of ice are the ill winds' talons the coldest of shadows they seep unto the bone silent souls leave .308 holes

BUWAHAHAHAHA

ya buck let me know what you can do!
783, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
bumpitty bump bump
784, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Do0d! I would be honored to have you guys stay with us! It just so happens that, after I booked 4 rooms at the Norwalk Inn for teh cheapness from the Thursday night through Sunday night, a couple of the guys I had booked them for have decided to back out. Consider your problem solved you 2.

Josh & Skrills - room reserved imo. I don't remember the exact room rate at this point, but I know it's the same as bucknutty's paying and we're getting our rooms for 4 nights for about $50 less than Best Western folks are paying for 3. Rock on fellas. Party at da Norwalk imo.

:thumbsup

EDIT:
You guys are cool with sharing one room right? I've got another guy on the KS OK border I told I would hook up. I still might have one left, but I'd like to hang onto it until later to help someone else out who's hurtin for a room. ;)
785, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
well....we got a three bed room for $68 a night...i think the 2 bed room's are only like $5 cheaper.
786, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by DR1665
Do0d! I would be honored to have you guys stay with us! It just so happens that, after I booked 4 rooms at the Norwalk Inn for teh cheapness from the Thursday night through Sunday night, a couple of the guys I had booked them for have decided to back out. Consider your problem solved you 2. Josh & Skrills - room reserved imo. I don't remember the exact room rate at this point, but I know it's the same as bucknutty's paying and we're getting our rooms for 4 nights for about $50 less than Best Western folks are paying for 3. Rock on fellas. Party at da Norwalk imo. :thumbsup EDIT: You guys are cool with sharing one room right? I've got another guy on the KS OK border I told I would hook up. I still might have one left, but I'd like to hang onto it until later to help someone else out who's hurtin for a room. ;)

YES Brian the savior!!!

I'm pretty sure Josh isn't into HEF (or is he :wary ya know I am a fine MoFo)
787, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by Skrilla
I'm pretty sure Josh isn't into HEF (or is he :wary ya know I am a fine MoFo)

Well...give him enough booze and i am sure you can get all the HEF lovin you need :thumbsup
788, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Keep an eye on your drinks Skrilla. If Josh slips you a roofie it's all over man. It's all over. :P

And you gus got nothing to worry about imo. You've got a room. 100% sure of it. Start saving that beer money! LOL
789, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you have another one of those rooms avail, let me know!! I'll gladly snatch it up!!

Undergoing MAJOR modifications, inside and out: Sneek peek at phase 1 and 2 shown;
End of Project Goal - 4/23/04
member# 2498 / girl member# unknown
790, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by grain, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
brian, ummm yeah. just letting you know. im sleeping on the floor of your room. so. um.. yeah. just letting you know. ;)
791, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by grain
brian, ummm yeah. just letting you know. im sleeping on the floor of your room. so. um.. yeah. just letting you know. ;)

LOL grain that would be cool

and brian I don't have to worry about anybody stealing my drinks - I drink smirnoff ice lol
792, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by grain brian, ummm yeah. just letting you know. im sleeping on the floor of your room. so. um.. yeah. just letting you know. ;)
LOL grain that would be cool and brian I don't have to worry about anybody stealing my drinks - I drink smirnoff ice lol

qweernoff ice! muahaha.

Hey J with all of us down there I don't think it's gonna be a problem. I have one 2 bed room and so far three of use are going, me and two friends. If you have too much smirnoff ice you always welcome to sleep in the bath tub! :7 heheh
795, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
LOL. This is gonna be great. Hey John, let me know if I need to bring the sofa from home with us. :P
797, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
cool

BTW that's some funny shit
798, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
lol, no...im not into HEF, if my gf could go, she would. im fine in sharing a room though.

and j...smirnoff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :wtf

I drink smirnoff ice lol

lol you laugh after you say it because you even know its ghey

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

800, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
I know, it's sad but true and I actually like the shit which is even worse, but ya I expect jokes when I say queernoff please
801, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
hey smirnoff and other pansy pops are good to have now and again cuz they taste good...I wouldn't suggest gettin drunk off them cuz are guaranteed to puke. Oh...The1Bill will be out there too and he drinks queernoff ice too...you could be pansy pop buddies :thumbsup
802, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by BuckNutty
...The1Bill will be out there too and he drinks queernoff ice too...you could be pansy pop buddies :thumbsup

rofl

so skrills, we cruising out to ohio together?

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

803, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by BuckNutty ...The1Bill will be out there too and he drinks queernoff ice too...you could be pansy pop buddies :thumbsup
rofl so skrills, we cruising out to ohio together?

YA FUCKER

IF YOU DON'T LEAVE TILL AFTER THE SHOOTOUT!!!
840, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
shit I still need to find someone to pass out at...
851, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by Shockeclipse
shit I still need to find someone to pass out at...

Someone or somewhere, sleep on the floor somewhere maybe ours but it's ultimately up to Brian

Josh and I are Caravanning in the big block birds
852, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
I thought Josh was going to be in Wyoming or someplace like that by then? Either way, if you're coming through AZ, let me know when you get some plans pretty much nailed down so we can all roll together. At this point it looks like it will be Uber, Sarah and I rolling. Kucki might be coming along too, but he may end up back in NorCal by then, so...
855, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
I thought Josh was going to be in Wyoming or someplace like that by then? Either way, if you're coming through AZ, let me know when you get some plans pretty much nailed down so we can all roll together. At this point it looks like it will be Uber, Sarah and I rolling. Kucki might be coming along too, but he may end up back in NorCal by then, so...

What kind of nails you say

Well it's a Finishing Nail, right on the head

Josh isn't going 'till a little later, just last night we finished that discussion so it's all gravy baby
860, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Originally posted by DR1665 I thought Josh was going to be in Wyoming or someplace like that by then? Either way, if you're coming through AZ, let me know when you get some plans pretty much nailed down so we can all roll together. At this point it looks like it will be Uber, Sarah and I rolling. Kucki might be coming along too, but he may end up back in NorCal by then, so...
What kind of nails you say Well it's a Finishing Nail, right on the head Josh isn't going 'till a little later, just last night we finished that discussion so it's all gravy baby

Roger that. It will be sweet to see the 3 birds rolling in formation in the convoy. They will all be jealous imo. :p
861, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Roger that. It will be sweet to see the 3 birds rolling in formation in the convoy. They will all be jealous imo. :p

formation until the turbo birds decide to leave you wishin you had a jet fighter to keep up :P

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

862, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
lol ya 14's isn't enough to really compete with 11's
863, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
11's

:sigh:

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

864, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Well I guess I guess the big slow bomber always needs some fighters for cover. That's what air supremacy is all about right? ;)
866, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Well I guess I guess the big slow bomber always needs some fighters for cover. That's what air supremacy is all about right? ;)

heheh...air supremacy oh yes, all 25+psi of it :P

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

867, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
If I get a 5-0 in my six, I fully expect you guys to box him in back there and let him think about how stupid that was. :P
871, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
If I get a 5-0 in my six, I fully expect you guys to box him in back there and let him think about how stupid that was. :P

LOL MosDef!!
934, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by Malenko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if I go, me and crazy can share a room,I'll take the floor I dont mind. I hope I can go, and I hope I have a car (again?) by then
995, RE: I need a place to sleep at the shootout!
Posted by blcktalipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i also may need a floor otherwise im lowering my rears seats and sleeping in a parking lot ..lolers
I generated this page in 0.025593042373657 seconds, executing 7 queries.