Go back to previous topic
Forum name2004 DSM ShootOut
Topic subjectIndy, Who's going?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=39&topic_id=747
747, Indy, Who's going?
Posted by dandv1977, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey just want to know who's going from central and southern Indiana and when you're going to leave. I don't get a chance to go to any type of meets but this one I'm definitely going, just don't know where I'm staying yet. Also, anyone from around the Louisville area?
748, RE: Indy, Who's going?
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well Im from northern Indiana man. So I'll probably either drive there n end up seeing people on the way or possibly caravaning with people coming through that way up north. There are some other guys from the indy area and also southern but I do not know who is going.

*rebuild in process*
GST Muffler
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
EGR removal/blockoff
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers
749, RE: Indy, Who's going?
Posted by dandv1977, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was just wondering because it would be a 8 hour drive up to Chicago to hook up with that caravan and I'd be going way out of the way doing that, just woundering if anyone's coming up through Louisville. That way I'm not going so far out of the way.
750, RE: Indy, Who's going?
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im goin, i am from the southside of indianapolis. i will either catch the AZ crew comin in on their long caravan or if not, the chicago crew at the 80/90 near ohio.
1051, RE: Indy, Who's going?
Posted by 95 Mitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yea I know, old post. I just read it though. I might drive up to the shootout, I'm not positive. I'm from Terre Haute. If there is going to be people meeting up and following each other I'd like to find out so I could tag along.
1052, RE: Indy, Who's going?
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
GO, it is so much worth it. Good times to be had, this is going to be my first Shootout...and I'll have my rebuild done by then. Going to be awesome.

*rebuild in process*
GST Muffler
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
EGR removal/blockoff
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers
1054, RE: Indy, Who's going?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Diceman19
i will either catch the AZ crew comin in on their long caravan or if not, the chicago crew at the 80/90 near ohio.

We're rolling from St Louis to Chicago and leaving Chicago for Ohio on Friday. Our route is posted elsewhere in here. FYI

See you bishes in Ohio imo.
I generated this page in 0.011490106582642 seconds, executing 7 queries.